Tuesday 12 November 2019

TABOO TUESDAY - PERIOD TALK

Why is period talk such a taboo subject, when it's something that women deal with everyday?



I was recently sent a little parcel from Clementine - Take Good Care, who are a subscription service for feminine hygiene products. I'm not sure whether I've been living under a rock but I've never heard of subscription services for period products before and I think it's such a great idea!

The thing that stood out for me with Clementine is that all of their products are 100% biodegradable, they're all free from Chlorine and Dioxin. They're also Allergy Free. I am absolutely love the fact that there are eco friendly period products out there, other than the mensural cup (which I do think is a brilliant product, however I am personally not ready to use one yet), because I am very aware of how much waste is created by something that women need to use everyday and to know that I can now use biodegradable products removes that guilty feeling. 

On their website you can personalise your box to how many of each product you'd like and how often you'd like to receive them, as everyone prefers to use different products and has a different cycle. Then they simply ship them straight to your door! The convenience of this service is incredible, because I know in the past I've found myself in a situation where I end up having to run to the local shop to pick up products because I've left myself short - so this way know you will always have them when you need them!

Simply head to weareclementine.com to create you subscription and if you use code 'FREESHIP' you will get free shipping on your first subscription order.

Amber xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment