Sunday 8 November 2015

ELF Cosmetics Haul

Hiya Guys!

Recently ELF (Eyes Lips Face) Cosmetics have re-launched their website and I placed a little order. I only ordered a few things as it seems I placed my order before the official re-launch so there wasn't as many products available, but I thought I would still share my purchases with you guys.
For those who haven't heard of ELF before it's on online cosmetics store. I personally think it is VERY affordable - although the prices have gone up with the new re-launch it is still very affordable. But with slightly higher price come better quality products.

Studio Contouring Brush


I absolutely love contouring and for so long I wanted the NARS Contour Brush which is around £40.00 and when I saw this I added it to my bag SO quickly. It works great with either cream or powder and gives such a perfect contour.

I use this alongside my Benefit Hoola Bronzer and I am obsessed. It is such a high quality brush, I haven't had any shedding when using it and it washes really well. Also I just love how it looks with it's matte handle and just looking simplistic. It is definitely worth buying and for such a good price you can't complain.


Clear Brow and Lash Mascara


This is my life. If you know me well you will know I have used this brow gel for about 2-3 years now, it is INCREDIBLE.

After you've applied your brow products whether it's wax, pencil or powder just brush this through and it will set your brows and keep them in place all day. You have one side for eyebrows and one for eyelashes, I just use both for brows but it's up to you. For the price you really cannot go wrong at all - I always bulk buy these because they are literally my number 1 brow product. Highly recommend.


Crease Brush


I have recently started getting into eyeshadow, I used to just be a winged liner girl but I've started experimenting more with colours so thought I would get this brush to add to my collection.

This is such a good brush for defining the crease and is the perfect size to make sure the colour is precise and doesn't end up all over your eye! It is also fluffy enough to blend your eyeshadow out and does a really good job of it too. Like the contour brush it doesn't shed and washes really well. If you are new to make up and are looking to try out different products and do some experimenting I would recommend the ELF brushes as they are such a affordable price.


Lip Lock Pencil



This is basically a primer for the lips and it actually works. I'm always a bit iffy when buying lip primers because all the ones I have used before have never actually worked, they were more like lip balms.

What I do is apply this product to my lips and leave it sink in for about a minute or so and then apply my lip liner and lipstick. This product keeps your lipstick in place and prevents it from feathering, even with the darkest lipsticks. I am glad I bought this and will definitely re-purchase when I run out.


Ultimate Blending Brush


This is the last product that I bought from ELF and is the 'Ultimate Blending Brush'. I use this for my liquid foundation and I love the finish it gives.

When I first got into make up properly a few years ago I used to use the 'Powder Brush' for my foundation and I would swear by it - that was until I found Real Techniques! This is like a better version of that brush. If you are looking for a lighter coverage of foundation you can use this brush to buff the product into your skin. Or if you like a more heavier coverage like I do I tend to push the product into my skin and then buff it in.


That's it for my ELF Haul, if you see something you like and buy it let me know what you think of it, hope it gives you some ideas. I've got a HUGE Lush Christmas Haul coming soon which I am very excited about, so keep your eyes open for that. As always I hope you enjoyed the read and please let me know what you think.

Amber xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment